Shadow Art – Kick Start

This week I did the Shadow Art – Kick Start Activity. It was all about going outside (if it was sunny), then looking for a plant or something and trace their shadow. In my backyard, it’s pretty dead. I think the hardiest part of doing this activity is tracing the shadow because when it’s sunny, it can also be a bit windy. And the easiest part of doing this activity is colouring my shadow art! Because I love to colour in stuff, I even have a colouring book to relax my mind.

Please do enjoy and leave a positive comment!^^

One thought on “Shadow Art – Kick Start

1. Kia ora Leata,

It is Charlotte here, a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey. Well done on your awesome post! I think this activity is great because you can be as creative as you would like.

Wow, that is an awesome piece of art! I think that one of the great parts about the Summer Learning Journey is that you get to try out different ways to create and design that you might not have tried before. Had you tried shadow art before this? Yours came out looking great!

Did you pick the flower out of your garden? I would love to grow some flowers in my garden but right now I seem to be growing a lot of weeds! What are your favourite flowers? Mine are tulips because they look so unique.

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey