R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Poster – Step it up

This week I am creating a RESPECT POSTER about my country which is Samoa of course! Here is my poster, this talks about our dance, radio, history and last but not least… RESPECT. Hope you enjoy my respect poster.

5 thoughts on “R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Poster – Step it up

1. Malo lava le faasoa Leata. E moni lava oe, e tele auala tatou te fa’aalia ai le fa’aaloalo i tagata. Do you enjoy listening to the Samoan Radio station? I tune into the station sometimes, it has some great programmes. I’m looking forward to seeing you post through your summer break. Ia manuia lava le Kerisimasi ma le tausaga fou Leata.

2. Talofa Leata, Swaimah here. I really love every single detail you added towards your poster. Samoa is a really culture country that I know! You must be really very proud of being a Samoan. The facts you added about respect in Samoa is really surprising and really unexpected.

Questions

Have you been to Samoa?
    How proud are you to be Samoan?

Thanks Swaimah <3

3. Talofa lava Leata,

Anna from the Summer Learning Journey here. I absolutely love your poster.I like how you matched the colours to the colours of Samoa and you included pictures and informative information too. I was most interested in the information you put up about Samoan Community Radio. I think it would be cool to listen to some of the music of Samoa.

I think it is awesome that you talked about respect from your cultural point of view. I know Samoan people consider respect to be a very important thing so it is awesome you could share that with people.

I have a few questions. Have you been to Samoa? What is your favourite Samoan food? I have always wanted to go to Samoa but unfortunately haven’t been yet. One day, hopefully.

Ka pai to mahi Leata,
    Anna

1. Talofa, Anna!

To answer your question. Yes I have been to Samoa, my favourite Samoan food is keke mamoe and Samoan has a very beautiful, clear, ocean! If you want, I’ll tell you a little fun fact: “Samoa only has 2 McDonald’s”. Anyways, thank you for that thoughtful comment of yours =)

– Leata.L

1. Kia ora Leata,

Thank you for taking the time to respond Leata.

What is keke mamoe? Is it sweet or savory?

Only 2 Mc Donald’s. That is an interesting fact. Do you know how many Islands there are in Samoa? What is the population of Samoa.

I’d love to visit. I will put it on my bucket list of places to visit someday.

Anna