Where’s Wally this Summer? – Kick Start

This week I did the Where’s Wally – Kick Start Activity, this is where we make our very own Where’s (name) puzzle book! As you can see there is about 3 Where’s Mrs Taylor, those are just examples and where I had to circle where she is. It was tricky but my eyes are excellent to use. I also made my own Where’s Leata! Enjoy the other slides of Where’s ME =)

One thought on “Where’s Wally this Summer? – Kick Start

1. Mōrena Leata,

What an awesome kick start activity, I love the Where’s Wally books and how exciting it is to be able to create your own version with YOU as Wally!! I thought it was really great that you completed all the different slides, a really good challenge for yourself. Have you read the Where’s Wally books before? I think the I Spy ones were my favourite as I liked being able to look for different objects.

It took me a while but I managed to successfully find you on every page, a really good idea making your character small and hidden. Your second slide was definitely the hardest!

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ