Which One Doesn’t Belong – Kick Start

This week I am doing the Which One Doesn’t Belong – Kick Start activity. This is basically all about which shape doesn’t belong but this time… I had to give a reason why to EACH SHAPE. Also! At the last slide, there is a surprise for you =)

3 thoughts on “Which One Doesn’t Belong – Kick Start

1. Kia ora Leata, Swaimah here. I love your slides about shapes and how different shapes are. The amount of explaination you added makes the whole thing better. I guess you know lots about shapes. You’ll one day probably become the next Albert Einsteins.

Questions

DO you enjoy maths?

THanks Swaimah <3

1. Talofa, Swaimah!

Thank you for that thoughtful comment of yours =). Now… Do I enjoy maths? Well I kinda enjoys it, but whenever I get stuck with a hard question. I have to study or watch YouTube videos of how to solve it, and it is very tiring!

Keep up your awesome blogging too, Swaimah
      – Leata.L

2. Malo e lelei Leata,

This is such a fun maths activity, I love geometry so working with shapes and nets is my favourite kind of maths! I think you did an incredible job on this activity, your description explained the task beautifully, and asked another meaningful and engaging question!

I think you did a great job explaining and justifying why each shape may not belong, I can tell that you used your maths skills to work it out as you looked at size, edges, and angles. Did you enjoy this activity?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ