Colour Block Landscape – Kick Start

This week I did the Colour Block Landscape – Kick Start. I tried making it look like a landscape size? And I made sure that I made the colours from dark to medium to light. As you can see, you will see a sunset and a palm tree. I made this because I’ll be going to Samoa on January the 4th (2024), so I might not collect my award and meet my new Year 7’s. Also! I’m going to Samoa to meet all my cousins, aunties, uncles, nana and papa. Anyways, hope you liked my colour block landscape (I tried very hard, which means it’s kinda challenging🥲😓)

One thought on “Colour Block Landscape – Kick Start

1. Shalom Leata,

Tino pai to mahi Leata. I can see you have worked very hard on your mahi. I love the gradient from dark to light giving off the illusion of a sunset. The colours really stand out when put beside the black tree and hill because of the contrast. Good thinking.

Thank you for including a description, this is always helpful for visitors of your blog. It gives us an insight into what you are doing which is always handy.

How awesome that you are going to Samoa. Are you going for a holiday with your whanau? I have never been to Samoa but I have heard it is beautiful there. You might have to take some pictures and do a blog post on Samoa for us, so we know what it is like there.

I hope you keep up the blogging Leata,
    Anna
    SLJ