Under the Sea – Kick Start

This week I am doing the Under the Sea – Kick Start Activity. This task is all about creating sea creatures under the ocean! Also if I wanted to swim with an animal, it would be a dolphin and the animal I want to see underwater is the Great White Shark! What about you? Also can you guess the animals you see in the sea? And the photo at the right too?

One thought on “Under the Sea – Kick Start

1. Mōrena Leata,

This looks like another fun and creative art activity. I like the under the sea theme as it has a great connection to summer as summer is all about swimming in the ocean. Do you think we have any of the sea critters in your art at our beaches? I have definitely seen some of them!

I think your art looks awesome and I like all the animals you have added, what made you choose the ones you chose? My favourite animal is the great white shark so I would have chosen that too.

It is glad to hear that you found this task interesting, did you find any successes or challenges?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ