Bug of the Year – Kick Start

This week I did the Bug of the Year – Kick Start Activity, this task is about picking bugs that you see around your house. So I picked 3 MOST SEEN bugs around my house! Just watch my slides and see what my 3 most seen bugs around my house. Also on the last slide, we get to create our own bug. Hope you like the information around my own bug.

Please leave a positive comment! ^^ 

One thought on “Bug of the Year – Kick Start

1. Kia ora Leata,

It’s Charlotte again, a Summer Learning Journey Blog Commenter. I have enjoyed reading through your blog posts over the last few days, keep up the great blogging!

What is your favourite bug, or the bug you find the most interesting? Ladybugs are my favourite bugs. I own lots of indoor plants and sometimes they can get attacked by bad little bugs, ladybugs can help with this! They eat the bad bugs, helping the indoor plants thrive!

What an awesome bug you have designed! Butterflies are so beautiful and yours is no different! I wonder if there are bugs in space? If there were I would imagine they would look exactly like your Nightsky Butterfly.

Don’t forget to include a question at the end of your blog post. This helps to encourage your readers to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey