Fafine Afi – My Superhero

This week my school (Pt England School) are doing the Summer Learning Journey! Here is the first activity Kick Start, this is all about creating your very own superhero. Some of us can create our own superhero by using an AI app or a drawing app. As you can see, I have made a google slide about my hero. Just click on the colourful buttons and they will take you to different information. Hope you enjoy the info! =)

3 thoughts on “Fafine Afi – My Superhero

1. Talofa Leata,

My name is Anna and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey commenting team. I have just flicked through your blog and have been blown away by all your hard work and how active you have been. What a great start to the Summer Learning Journey.

I love the thought that has gone into your Superhero Fafine Afi and you have done a good job detailing her powers, strengths and weaknesses. Where did you get the inspiration for your superhero? It is awesome to see you including a detailed description in your blog post, this makes it easier for readers to engage with your work. I thought the buttons on your embedded slide were great too, it made it easier for me to navigate through your slides. This would be especially helpful when navigating through a large slide deck.

Keep up all the good blogging Leata, remember the more you post the better chance you have of winning those awesome prizes up for grabs. Keep up the high standard of work because you can also earn extra points for high quality content.

Keep up the great work Leata,
    Anna

1. Kia ora, Anna!

thank you for your thoughtful comment. Firstly, where did I get this inspiration for my superhero? Well to be honest, I got this inspiration from Moana. But I changed it a bit as the lava monster in Moana is the superhero! And the ocean is the villain (you can see my villain in the Superhero Comic).

Secondly, I’m very happy you liked the buttons in the slides. I just thought it would be like an information site for people to go on.

Lastly, I promise to keep up with all the good blogging!

– Leata.L

1. Kia ora Leata,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my comment.

What a great place to draw inspiration from. Did you like the movie Moana? I read an article somewhere that they were trying to make a New Zealand Moana. How cool would that be?

That’s a great idea. Where did you learn how to make buttons? You can make a lot of interactive blog posts with that feature.

Anna
        SLJ