Sign Language Song – Paradise

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZpoqGpg61a4C4e04v1YQklGRF5V0BBd9/view

(SORRY but I wasn’t able to get my Screencastify video, I had to upgrade but I add a link for you to see my video. I hope the link will help you watch my video.)

This week we were doing sign language, we had to do sign language on songs. I choose the song, called “Paradise” it’s a really good song to listen. So, in this video I did my favorite part of the song. Also, I think I did great doing sign language too.

3 thoughts on “Sign Language Song – Paradise

1. Kia ora Leata,

Thanks for sharing this video of you doing a Sign Language singalong. You’ve done a great job and have presented your song so well! Tino pai!

I have heard this song and have seen it being performed with Sign Language. You have chosen a great song. I agree about the part of the song you have chosen, it is my favourite part too. Do you get to perform this at school during Sign Language week?

Ngā mihi,
    Simon (SLJ)

1. Kia ora Simon, do I get to perform this at my school during Sign Language week? I don’t think so, well one of the teacher name Miss Hockly knows how to do sign language. She is a year 1 teacher at my school, she teach her class how to do sign language.

-Leata RM8

2. Kia Ora Leata,
    My name is Khaing(Shwe)great moves of your sign language you did awesome and how long did it take you to learn the sign language.
    Khaing Shwe