Writing Challenge – Tik tok

One sunny day in Pt England School, a teacher named Mr Wiseman was teaching his students about the human body. While he was teaching his students, he heard a loud song across the room. All the students started to like the song but Mr Wiseman didn’t. He went to look at who was doing loud music in learning time, the music was at the Teachers Bay. So, he went inside and saw Mr Moran playing loud music in learning time. “Mr Moran…. MR MORAN!” shouted Mr Wiseman, “Oh, hey Mr Wiseman. Is there something you want?” said Mr Moran. “Yes, can you please STOP playing loud music”, “But I love this song. It’s called “I Made You Look” by Meghan Trainor and I’m doing a Tik tok dance. This dance will go viral” explained Mr Moran. “Tik tok…really?” said Mr Wiseman disappointed. Mr Wiseman really hated Tik tok because Tik tok can not be trusted. While Mr Wiseman told Mr Moran to get back to teaching, he had a really good idea for Tik tok. The next day, Mr Moran was about to do some Tik tok but it wasn’t working. “What? Why isn’t Tik tok working?” said Mr Moran. Then Mr Wiseman heard what Mr Moran said, so he went to him and showed him the news. “Breaking news, we have a complaint about Tik tok, from a man named Rob Wiseman. He said Tik tok should not be trusted because who holds your info about yourself and all that. What a good example about Tik tok, if you’re watching this kids and parents please do protect your info. Back to you Michael!” said the news. 

THE END

One thought on “Writing Challenge – Tik tok

1. Hi Leata,

Wow I loved this piece of writing! It was really funny how you describe Mr Wiseman and Mr Moran. Keep up the great work!